Houston’s largest taco festival is back and better than ever!
Join the Houston Press and taco lovers alike for the 7th Annual Houston Press Tacolandia. This outdoor taco-sampling festival will feature some of Houston’s best taquerias, from urban contemporary to authentic street-style. It will also include music, cash bars with beer and cocktails, as well as awards for best tacos in various categories. Get your fill of tacos, one of Houston’s most iconic foods, only at Tacolandia!
Some of Houston's best taco vendors will be onsite sampling the tacos that have been making their restaurants the best for generations!
If you like your tacos sweet, spicy, tangy, crunchy or savory, you cannot miss Houston’s largest taco festival. A full list of mouthwatering taco restaurants coming soon but in the past the lineup has included showstoppers like Cyclone Anaya’s, Los Tios, Lupe Tortilla, Tony’s Mexican Restaurant, and many more! Additional entertainment will include a DJ as well as other live performers!
Taco-bout a party!
General Admission tickets include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited taco samples, music, and cash bar.
VIP tickets include entry into the event 1 hour early at 3:00pm, unlimited taco samples, access to exclusive VIP lounge, exclusive VIP only taco samples, 3 drink tickets to use at private VIP bar, as well as access to VIP restrooms.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at The Waterworks at Buffalo Bayou. *Ticket prices are subject to increase
AROUND THE WEB
- Things to Do: The Best Things to Eat and Drink in Houston This Weekend
- This Week: Our Annual Taco Party Returns
- Tacolandia Tickets on Sale
- Things to Do: Upcoming Food & Drink Events in Houston this Summer/Fall 2021
- Tacolandia: Beat the Heat and the Price Increase
- Tacolandia 2021 Tickets on Sale Now
- Tacolandia Pre Sale Tickets Available Now
- Avoid the Tacolandia Ticket Price Increase [UPDATED]
- A Takeout Tacolandia