Houston’s largest taco festival is back and better than ever! Join us for the 3rd annual Tacolandia, presented by TABASCO® Sauce.
This outdoor taco-sampling festival will feature over 30 of Houston’s best taquerias, from urban contemporary to authentic street-style. It will also include music, cash bars with beer, wine and cocktails as well as awards for best tacos in various categories. Get your fill of tacos, one of Houston’s most iconic foods, only at Tacolandia!
Enjoy unlimited taco samples from over 30 of Houston’s best restaurants. Last year’s event featured tacos from delicious eateries...
such as El Real, El Tiempo, Gerardo’s Drive-In, Himalaya Restaurant, Hugo’s, La Calle, La Grange, Los Tios, Molinas Cantina, Peli Peli, Taconmadre, Velvet Taco and many more.
Guests will also enjoy access to a cash bar featuring Estrella Jalisco and El Jimador Tequila. Entertainment will include a DJ as well as other live performers.
Grab your tickets today! General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 4pm, unlimited taco samples,...
music, and cash bar. VIP tickets start at $65 and include all of the general admission benefits PLUS early entry into the event at 3pm, access to VIP lounge with exclusive VIP only taco samples from exclusive taquerias and specialty cocktails.
Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show government-issued ID for entry into the event at The Water Works at Buffalo Bayou. *Ticket prices are subject to increase so buy early!!
AROUND THE WEB
- Get a Great Deal on Tacolandia Tickets With the Fiesta With Your Friends 4 Pack
- Get Your Early Bird Tacolandia Tickets Now, Prices Increase on September 22
- Houston Press Tacolandia Returns in October — Special Presale Starts Today
- The Five Best Things I Ate at Tacolandia
- Tacolandia Update on Ticketing Problems
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Tacolandia Has Arrived
- This Week in Houston Food Events: Escape to Bamboo on the Bayou
- Second Annual Houston Press Tacolandia Is Almost Here [UPDATED]
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: Get Presale Tickets to Tacolandia